Prices & Bookings
- natural / soft glam / full glam / prom - strip lashes are included in price
Mother of the
& Wedding Guests
Request An Appointment
Read more details below
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS
1. I accept Cash, BACS transfers, PayPal and Revolut. I don’t accept payment by POS, at the moment. All services are paid in the moment are done.
2. Deposit to secure your wedding date is £20. This is then deducted from your final balance on the wedding day. Deposits are non-refundable.
Unfortunately a date cannot be held without this, meaning another booking can be made in the meantime. Each bride to enquire first gets first option so in the case of another client enquiring for your date, a 24 hour issue will be sent giving the chance to secure your booking first.
1. Trials are held in my home based beauty studio. In case you can`t come to the studio or you want to do the trial in other place, you`ll pay a round trip transport fee of 0.5p per mile from NP20 5RA postcode.
1. All travels are charged at 0.5p per mile for a round trip from NP20 5RA postcode.
2. Parking costs will be covered by the client and can be paid in cash on the day of the event.
IF YOU CANCEL THE BOOKING
1. In the unfortunate event that you have to cancel your booking completely, if you notify 1 month in advance you will receive a refund. If you announce me later than 1 month, the deposit is non-refundable.
IF I CANCEL THE BOOKING
1. In the unlikely event I am unable to attend on the day, due to illness or unforeseen circumstances all efforts will be made to find an alternative artist to stand in. If this is not possible a full refund of your deposit will be made.
2. If I feel uncomfortable in any way, or mistreated, or if anyone becomes abusive/violent or displays any offensive behaviour, I have the right to cancel without refund.
DELAYS ON THE EVENT DAY
1. If you are aware of factors, which could delay or hinder our journey, please advise me as soon as possible so I can factor this into my route.
2. If you suspect any member of your bridal party may pose as a challenge in any way, they are encouraged to have a trial to avoid potential delays on the day.
PRODUCTS / SENSITIVITIES
1. I use only professional products, I pay attention to hygiene and I always disinfect my products and brushes. I cannot be held liable for sensitivities, allergies or skin/medical conditions that may affect the use of my products.
2. The client must inform me of any allergies/sensitivities/skin conditions before any services are carried out. This includes before/during the trial and after if any sensitivities/problems have been found.
TIMINGS AND EFFICIENCY
1. To carry out my work efficiently I.ll need a table/flat surface to set up on and chair to carry out services.
2. 10 minutes is allotted to set up and be ready in time to start services.
3. Any person will beneficiate of my services in the event day should come to the room where we are set up.
It’s important to keep on updating my portfolio and social media so please let me know if you do not wish to be photographed or if you aren’t happy for me to use your images for marketing purposes. I am happy to be photographed on your event, so if any photos are shown on social media platforms or other advertising platforms please kindly make reference or credit me as the makeup artist. Thank you.
Please use the following tags when posting photos/videos of my work for all of my lovely clients!
Instagram : @glam.land.beauty
Facebook: Glam Land Beauty